Wednesday 20 February 2013

ADMIN POST


HYE SHAWOL ! ! ! !



  
Key: Say something~
Jonghyun: Hammadi! (Something)
Key: Tshehehe
>.<

Okey so i'm writing for ... urm THE NEW SHINee ALBUM
CHAPTER 1 


So i kindda disappointed to DREAM GIRL Song~ cause there were no RAP part from KEY and KEY have little part~ 

HUFF!

BUT I'm HAPPY that KEY have many part in other song. 

(cute is't he?)

Oh For SooMan Appa !

I'm now comfortable to hear KEY voice from the start~ and it kindda akward when KEY does't have first part in DYNAMITE (but his voice it so powerfull there ithink >.< and not after Jjong~ You know SM Staff ship JONGKEY very much~ in Korean or Japan Song even MV XD

Okey now enough with KEY !
go to Onew~

  

Onew~


Aish this cutie ! *ruffle my hair*

So ! Onew have cut his hair and dyed his hair RED ! Gosh! Handsome ! 

There's a part where Onew roll on the floor like there were no tomorrow~  ->








I was laughing really bad ~ I was like, Onew~ Why roll? 
And as usual his voice made me melt all the way~ <3


But he look REALLY ALIKE to Joongki Here  -> 










Finish Onew now JJong~


SHAWOL of course !
(well that what SHINee answer)


JONGHYUN?


eh what that? Oh Jonghyun pulled by the GRAVITY~

this part -> 

Wondering whether it's pain or not? ofcourse not ! XD

So He dyed his hair ! Oh GOSH ! 
His voice more powerfull ! I heard him with the high note ! *fangirling while typing*
BECOME MORE HANDSOME ! well he is the bling2 >.<

next~ MINHO & TaeMan eh i mean Taemin XD


Wee~ you see his lips when his rap part? RED ALL THE WAY ! 
Feel like i'm going to kiss him ! >.< 
Oh god ! You know? I did't like him much but he MADE IT, made me like him ! even though not much 
oHOHOOHOHO~ Minho i like your rap! 

 <- PULL MINHO ! ! !


TEAMIN

 <- i like this part of him :D

 
So~ First man i see in DREAM GIRL MV is Taeman~ eh Taemin~

He changed a lot man ! from boy to Man ! 
he more matured ! gosh! 
I never (not that never "i hate him" just~ i always stick to KEY so i never known his exist LOL) like him~ now i like him like old Minho~ Kyaa~!
You take my heart MAKNAE !

Teamin bed scene ->  (not that bed scene you guys!) 


He look like Key/Jonghyun here ! -> 





OKEY, finish with my stupid post LOL


Well that my though~ Don't be shy to comment yours here~ i be waiting to read yours~ :D


Will update more~ 

PROMISE :D


( I LOVE YOU READER ! )



SHINee Is BACK ! 






No comments:

Post a Comment