Thursday 5 July 2012

SHINee Imagine Series #3 By Edward / Edika [Kim Jonghyun Version] Chap #71 [LAST CHAPTER]

[Previous Chapter --> the party was started n u met ur friends - SHINee members , EXO n NU'EST ... Then Jonghyun brought u to a quiet place to ask for ur answer but u got stuttered , so he take it as a 'No']
Hyun : *walk into the hall where the party was held back , then he looks back to see u but u aren't there* (In Heart : Fortunately ... she's not following me ... i can't let her see my expression right now ....!!) *suddenly run out of the hall again*
(He runs into the darkness in the house compound . It was so quiet since everyone are enjoying the party , when he make sure no one's there , he burst out the tears)
Hyun : urrghh ..... shit .... i can't hold it anymore ....!! *he feels his knees are getting weak so he kneels on the floor , in the darkness* wae , (ur name)-ah ....!?? wae ??? we're having fun a few hours ago ..... i thought u have the same feelings as me ....! or ... u rejected me because of my aunt ??? u said u don't mind about that ..... *his voice lost in the sobs while his right hand keep rubbing the ring on his finger -the couple ring*
___________AT THE SAME TIME_____________
Appa : *on the stage with the mic* Attention , my dear guests in here ... I'm quiet sure u guys know why this party was held .. This party was held to celebrate my daughter , (ur name)-ah who was separated from us since 18 years ago ... Thank god , we were united again a few days ago ... So , I would like to ask my daughter to come up n tell us any interesting things she had , or maybe if she wouldn't mind , sharing what she plans to do ... (ur name)-ah ... *give a signal for u to come up*
(U walk on the stage n take ur Appa's place , Appa smiles before get out from the stage as the guests are cheering)
u : *clearing the throat in front of the mic* ehem ! okay ... test , 1 .. 2 .. 3~ *making jokes n it successfully make the guests laugh n u chuckle* so ... err .. since i'm still new here .. i don't know most of the guests here .. but i hope we'll get better day by day ! hmm actually .. my past was such a bored .. nothing special till i moved to Seoul .. i get to meet my Appa , who actually my own father ... he always treat me like a special student .. like his own daughter n who knows~ i AM his daughter ... (the guests laugh softly) n ... i also met my friends .. the Shining SHINee n their girlfriends~ (TaeminT n Flamer looked down as they blushed when people look at them) ... Baek-oppa who was hired as my private vocal coach ... *wave at Baekhyun who's now cheering cutely* n just this evening , i met my saeng who's more beautiful than me , Ren ! *giggles when u see Ren pouts* ... n lastly , out of all my friends .. there's a guy who always support me .. help me .. protects me .. n gives all his love for me ...
[Offstage]
Key : ya , Tae-baby ...!! where's that Jonghyun ??? palli find him !!
Taemin : o ?? omo why me ??? i'm lookng for him alone in this huge mansion ???
Minho n Onew : kaja ! we'll look for him together !
(Then the three of them get out from the hall)
[Onstage]
u : ... he always next to me when i need a friend ... but at that time , i didn't realize .. slowly , this friendship is getting loose when my heart couldn't stop pumping when he's around .. i thought it's just a monkey love .. so , when he confessed , i rejected him ... i thought i'm going to be fine .. but , seeing him walk away from me , it's hurting so much ... *a tear flows down through ur cheek* i- i don't know what to say anymore ... just let me sing a song , can i ?? *force a smile as u give a signal to the band who was hired to play music in the party*

~~~~~
yeah...
takai biru no sukima niji wo mitsuketa
One day ameagari no machi de

kimi ni mo misetai na sou omotta totan
Fui ni egao ga koboreta yo yeah~

[Taemin , Onew n Minho finally get back into the hall with Jonghyun . Jonghyun seems speechless n whisper ... "that song ... we sing it together for the first time in the class ...... she still remember ...??"]

ochikon de temo kimi wo omou to
fushigi dayo ne

donna toki mo love
Kono kokoro ni love
afureru hodo always love
Kimi wa boku no egao no riyuu
now aenai toki mo smile
ganbatteru tte
tsutaetai ima sugu
todo ketai ai wo komete--

[Suddenly Jonghyun gets onstage , makes u forgot the lyrics for awhile . Luckily he sings , covering u]

[Jonghyun] thank you for your cheering me
Thank you for your cheering me *u smile before u continue*
[u] Always love, always love

[Duet]
kimi ni deatte boku wa sukoshi kawatta
Maybe sasai na koto dakedo

nigate datta mail sae warukunai nante
chotto omoi hajimeteru

hitori kirija kanae rarenai dream
kimi ga ireba
donna toki mo love
Kono kokoro ni love
afureru hodo always love
kimi wa boku no egao no riyuu
now aenai toki mo smile
ganbatteru tte
tsutaetai ima sugu
todo ketai ai wo komete

everyday everywhere
Kitto onaji sora no shitade
kimi ga boku no koto
shinjite kureteru
Tada sore ga ureshii

thank you for your cheering me (always love)
thank you for your cheering me (oh)
always love, always love

thank you for your cheering me
(thank you for your cheering me)
thank you for your cheering me
(uuh~)
always love, always love
(ohh~)

donna toki mo love
Kono kokoro ni love
afureru hodo always love
kimi wa boku no egao no riyuu
now aenai toki mo smile
ganbatteru tte
tsutaetai ima sugu
todo ketai ai wo komete

always love, always love
~~~~~

(The guests are cheering when the song end n there're many compliments for ur voices but u didn't listen cause Jonghyun pull u out of the hall before he stops n turn back to face u ...)
u : Hyun-op--
(U couldn't finish ur words when Jonghyun kisses u before break it after a minute)
u : *blushed* oppa ........
Hyun : i heard u .... i was hiding somewhere but seem like the mic makes ur voice echo over this mansion ... then i get out from the hiding place when Taemin got me ...
u : oppa ..... mianhaeyo ....... i really didn't mean to get u heartbroken just now .. *start to cry*
Hyun : gwaenchana ... i should've learn more about girls' feelings ... seems like my experiences as an ex-Casanova is useless , huhh ??
u : *send him a glare while he just giggling*
Hyun : *gives up* nae~ nae~ mianhae ... i won't say about that anymore , nae ?? saranghae ! *hugs u* although u don't say anything , i know u love me ! n i'll always remember that !
u : *smiles with ur chin on his shoulder since he's hugging u* oppa ... saranghae !
Hyun : *be quiet , break the embrace before look deep in ur eyes* what did u just say ??
u : *giggles* oppa saranghae ! jeongmal saranghae , Kim Jonghyun !
Hyun : *smiles wider* omo ! say it again , will u ???
u : saranghamnida , Kim Jonghyun-ssi~!
Hyun : woahh again please ! one more time !
u : urgghh hate u ! *start to walk away before Jonghyun immediately grabs ur waist*
Hyun : nado saranghae~! *back hugs before kiss ur cheek*

No comments:

Post a Comment