Friday 29 June 2012

SHINee Imagine Series #3 By Edward / Edika [Kim Jonghyun Version] Chap #63


[Previous Chapter --> Jonghyun was finally calmed down by Onew n then , the headmaster come back n tell ur aunt n uncle to leave n never show themselves in front of u anymore]
(All are in silence while the headmaster sits on the chair as he also wait for the doctor to know ur condition - the headmaster looks stress enough)
[Half an hour passed but all of friends stay still until finally Jonghyun tries to talk to him]
Hyun : err ....... H-Headmaster .....??
Headmaster : *turns his head to Jonghyun before he sits straight* ohh ani ... just call me ahjussi ... *smiles* u're my daughter's friends , right ?
All : ahh nae~! *bow*
Taemin : hmm ahjussi ... we just know about the whole story n ... we're so sorry about what happen to (ur name) ........
[:: It's wasting times n spaces if I keep writing the word "headmaster" so i change it to "Appa" since he's ur appa . Gwaenchana ???]
Appa : Nae ... gwaenchana ..... it's out of our controls , right ?? it just happen ... in a second ... n if (ur name) was not hospitalized , maybe I'll never get here n meet my eonnie n her husband ... n I'll never know (ur name) is my daughter I missed for a long time ... Who knows , the kid i was looking for is actually my own student ! *chuckles softly*
=SILENCE=
Key : ahh~ i think we should introduce ourselves since i bet we'll meet often after this , ahjussi ...! I'm Kim Ki--
Appa : u're Key , i know u .. u're once my student too , before u debut , right ? *smiles* n so are u , Onew-goon ... Minho-goon ... Taemin-goon ... n ..... *looks at Jonghyun* my future son-in-law ? *smiles*
Hyun : huhh ..........!!??? *shocked n blushed* err ..... h-how did u know ...??
Appa : *laughs* Baekhyun-ssi is (ur name)'s private teacher n we always have lunch together ... he told me about u guys .. *still smiling*
Hyun : *sends Baek a what-the-hell face*
Baek : *gasp a bit as he immediately looks away*
Hyun : *take a deep breath as he looks back at Appa* aniyo , ahjussi ...! i mean ... *talk slowly* i still not confess yet ... i don't know her feelings towards me ... *blushed n looked down*
Appa : *laughs again (the others also start to chuckle softly n begin to laugh harder at Jonghyun)* then , palli say it to her once she's awake ! I'll be so happy to have such a brave n protective guy like u as my son-in-law ! I can pass my daughter to u without any regret , right ?
Hyun : ahh~ *speechless n blushed*
(All are laughing at Jonghyun as they talk to each other n get friendlier . Without no one realize , about 3 hours passed n finally , the doctor come out from the operation room . The doctor was surrounded by all of the friends + Appa in a second)
All : *rushing the doctor with 1000 questions*
Hyun : Doctor ...! How is she ??? Is she fine already ???
Baek : she's doing well , right ??? palli , doctor !!
Appa : (Doctor)-ssi ...! How's my daughter ?? is she doing well ??
Doctor : nae~ nae~ please calm down , everyone ...! Fortunately , (ur name) had passed her critical conditions n now she's stable right now ... Hajiman , she was still under the influence of anesthesia so she's still sleeping ..
Minho : can we see her now , doctor ??
Doctor : sure but please don't make noise cause it may disturb the patient ... *smiles before walk away*
(All of them excitedly walk into the room n when Jonghyun is about to walk , Taemin grabs him)
Taemin : u heard that , hyungnim~ the doctor is giving us the warn while looking at u~ so don't make noise like just now , kay~ *smirks n walk into the room*
Minho : *also smirks when heard Taemin* omo~ hyung ! u were warned by our Maknae ! *laughs as he leave the dumbfounded Jonghyun*
Hyun : y-yaa~! *quickly get in too*

No comments:

Post a Comment