Friday 17 February 2012

♥Teach Me♥ [Lesson 6]



In Front Of The Toilet...

"Omo,why are you in here?"you asked Key

He dont answer you and he started stared at you with a pair of serious eyes.Then he suddenly grad your hand tightly and pulled you to the library...

"What are you doing!!"you pulled off your hand that Key is grabbing
"......"He didn't say anything...
"why are you bringing me to here,say something!!"you doesn't know what is he going to do..

Suddenly Key Speak~But you were shocked when he speaked the thing to you..
"I like You.."Key say it seriously
"Bo....*speechless"you were shocked
"I knew it~You...you...like someone else but not me..."Key said it sadly and looks like almost cry..
"......"you want to say something but is cut off by key

"Actually...I like you at a long time ago...,I feel so regret that i told you to find someone to love..."
"......."You listened it queitly...
"I want you to teach me homework is juz a excuse only,I do this to have more time together with you..."key say it slowly and sadly..

Sudden...
Both of you were about at 1 centimeter close...


To Be Continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment