Monday 9 April 2012

SHINee Series Imagine #2 By Edward / Edika [Lee Taemin Version] Chap #47

(Once u feel the warm hug from ur behind , u could know who is the hugger n u go frozen)
Taemin : y did u leave ??? we’re all dying n don’t even sleep for the whole night trying to find u everywhere …. I’m really scared if anything could happen to u . n I’ll never forgive myself if u get hurt ….
U : *working hard in controlling urself from crying* I said it … just go n continue with that girl ! don’t go looking for me-- …!
(suddenly Taemin hold ur shoulders , make u turn to face him n kiss u)
U : umpphhh !! let me go ! *push Taemin away hardly*
Taemin : *try to stable himself from fall to the ground but failed n he just fell*
U : *u see Taemin tries to stand up back n u quickly walk away before Taemin could chase after u but then u feel his hands grab ur waist*
Taemin : come here with me ! I’m gonna explain all of this to u ! [:: time to reveal the mystery abt the girl … impatient , READERS ???] *carry u with bridal-style n walks towards his car which is a golden-silver sport car*
U : YAA !!! PUT ME DOWN ! I said , PUT ME DOWN ! NOWWWW !!!!!
Taemin : Andwae ! u need to know everything ! *get u into the car n locked it so that u can never try to escape n runaway from him –its ur ‘FAILED BY TAEMIN’ plan*
[IN THE CAR]
U : Ya , where u r planning to kidnap me !?? *panic n keep look outside of the car window n then after a second , look at Taemin n look out back –u do that many times*
Taemin : *be quiet n keep focus on driving –seems like he’s getting stress*
U : ya , I’m talking to YOU ! not to the wells out there ! *points outside of the window*
Taemin : I’m driving , (ur name)-ah …. Please ….?
U : just tell me Where R We Going !??
Taemin : before that ANSWER ME HOW TO MAKE U TO BE SILENT !!??? *stress n anger already explode*
U : *shocked n talking slowly* dae , gwaenchana … before u meet that girl , u’ve never scold me n acts like this since 5 years ago ……. *look outside of the window , u can’t control urself from crying anymore n just let ur tears going down*
Taemin : *realize abt it , feels guilty n his voice change softer …* m- mianhae (ur name)-ah ……. *hold ur hand with his right hand while his left hand still driving*
U : gwaenchana …. Just .. don’t touch me .. *move ur hand away from Taemin’s n u keep throwing ur sight out of the window*

No comments:

Post a Comment