Monday 23 April 2012

SHINee Series Imagine #3 By Edward / Edika [Kim Jonghyun Version] Chap #13

(u buried ur face in Hyun's chest for more than 10 minutes - till u stop crying)
u : err ...... sorry , Hyun ... *feel ashamed n make a space between both of u*
Hyun : *speak softly with a smile plastered on his lips* gwaenchana , (ur name)-ah ..... i'm always ..... ~be standing right next to u~ *suddenly sings Chris Brown's song , Next To You*
u : haha ! ermm ...... kamsahmnida for calming me ... *slightly smile*
Hyun : dae~ so ..... what we're gonna do now ~??
u : huhh ?? mm ... what do u mean ??
Hyun : i mean .... we already late to attend the vocal class right now ... i'll call my vocal couch to tell him to cancel the class today ... give me Mera's phone number .. i'll talk to her ...
u : huhh !?? ohh gwaenchana ... *hold ur phone* i can tell her by myself ....
Hyun : so that u'll be scold more n more ?? andwae ! i'll never gonna let anyone to scold my friend ... especially u ! since u're too sensitive n fragile ... just assume me as ur friend a.k.a ur personal bodyguard from now on~ *make a wide smile n snatch ur phone from u to get Mera's number*
u : err ..... i think u should just use my phone number .. i mean .. u're a celebrity ! u can't give ur phone number to people easily right ??
Hyun : hmm dae .. ur right ! kamsahmnida for the advice~ *giggles n use ur phone* yobosae---
Mera : (UR NAME)-AH !!! I'VE WAITED FOR U FOR MORE THAN HOURS !!! I THOUGHT U'RE GOING TO PRACTICE MORE ! I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY IF U FAIL TO DEFEND UR SCHOLARSHIP !
Hyun : ouch ! my ear ........!!
Mera : huhh ?? (ur name)-ah ....? why ur voice is like--
Hyun : yobosaeyo ! cheonen Hyun-imnida . i'm just calling to tell u that (ur name)'s class will be cancel for today . i mean ... today ONLY !
Mera : huhh ?? which Hyun ??? i thought (ur name) doesn't have any--
TUUTTTTTTTTT ................ (the call ended)
Hyun : yayy ! done !
u : err ....... Hyun-ah ... i'm scared if my scholarship-- .....
Hyun : shhh ! u're not going to fail to satisfy that chimera's wants ! listen to me ! *look deep in ur eyes* U're NOT Going To Fail ..... now , get ready ! i'm gonna take u somewhere !
u : err ..... dae ... btw , u need to take a bath too ! there's another toilet there .. *point at a door* i believe i have some t-shirt that suitable for guys *smile*
Hyun : dae~! *nodded n when see u're abt to go into the bathroom ....* (ur name)-ah !
u : *stops n turn to look at Hyun* dae ?
Hyun : next time , call me 'oppa' ! maybe 'Hyun-oppa' ! it's sounds cute ~ *smile wider* pleaseee~~ *make an aegyo face*
u : *blushed* oo ....... dae ....... Hyun-oppa .... *blushed n quickly get into the bathroom without notice Hyun's happy face*

No comments:

Post a Comment