Monday 9 April 2012

SHINee Series Imagine #2 By Edward / Edika [Lee Taemin Version] Chap #50 [LAST CHAP]

[IN THE CAR – On The Way Back To Ur Mansion At Night]
(both of u r being so quiet n feel awkward)
Taemin : (ur …. Ur name)-ah …….?
U : *shocked n nervous* err …. O .. oo ……?
Taemin : don’t u think it was too quiet ??
U : not my fault … also u r being quiet too …….! *pouts n trying to make jokes*
Taemin : dae … dae …. Its OUR fault !
U : not Ours , its Yours~ *mehrong*
Taemin : ani !
U : ye !
Taemin : ani !!
U : ye !!
Taemin : *suddenly stops the car on the empty n dark streets which was lighten by a few lame lights without any other car* (ur name)-ah ………
U : *get nervous* o …. Oo ………..?
Taemin : *hold ur hand softly* r u still mad with me ….? *look in ur eyes*
U : *be quiet n look back in his eyes without any reply or reaction*
Taemin : (ur name)-ah …. Please …. I know its my fault .. I shouldn’t have kiss that girl .. but I did it cause I want [Flamer’s name] to make up with Minho-hyung … they love each other but its just hyung who keeps denying it .. I just wanna help him .. mianhae …! *look down n hold ur hands tightly like don’t wanna let them go*
U : it … it should be me who needs to apologize ….
Taemin : *looked up at ur face*
U : I mean ….. I should have believe in u ….. we already be together for almost 5 yrs … since we were in high school …! But still …………….
Taemin : shh ! *suddenly put his forefinger on ur lips* no need to apologize ….. its not ur fault at all ..! I know what ur feeling … remember ? Minho-hyung kissed u on the ship 5 yrs ago n I acted really cold with u … *smiles*
U : *laugh softly* ahh~ I remember that ! but I already assume Minho like my own hyungnim ….. *smiles back to Taemin*
Taemin : hmm ……. How abt me ?
U : hmm ? dae ?
Taemin : if u assume Minho as ur brother …….. then … me ??? *curious*
U : ahh~ maybe as my ex-classmate ..?
Taemin : *be startled , quiet n look other sides –sulking*
U : haha ! of course ur my lover ! the most loving n precious boy in my life ! *kiss Taemin’s cheek*
Taemin : *trying to control himself from smiling but finally look at u with a wide smile* ya , Minho-hyung , stops spying ! *look outside of the window behind u*
U : *shocked n blushed while look out of the window when heard Taemin* whh- where is him-- *look at Taemin back n speechless when see a couple of rings* Tae … Taemin-ah …… *feels like crying*
Taemin : Happy 5th Anniversary~ I want u to be my fiancé .. I can’t marry with u now cause both of us r too young to be husband n wife … so I planned to ‘book’ u 1st for the whole my life n we’ll be marry once u r ready …. Just if ur willing … *hesitates when look at u*
U : I am willing n I am ready since 5 yrs ago ! *suddenly hug him n cry of happiness*

No comments:

Post a Comment