Thursday 19 April 2012

SHINee Series Imagine #3 By Edward / Edika [Kim Jonghyun Version] Chap #7

[HYUN’s POV]
What’s my opinion abt (ur name) ??? hmm ……….. she’s poor …… absolutely not my taste n I don’t have to worry if I fall in love with her cause it will be NEVER~ then ……. She’s very talented in singing ……. But because of lack in having money , she got a fierce chimera as her vocal teacher … she loves solving puzzles –which makes her looks ABNORMAL as a teenage girl …… n one more thing (maybe more than one) that makes her weird , she’s really ……. N I meant my ‘REALLY’ word .. quiet ….. I know sometimes she feels annoying with the chimera , but what she used to do every time she was scolded is begging for apologize ……. She’s rarely smile or looks happy but when she with me , she’s like smiling EVERY seconds ! hmm maybe she do love me … *smirks* maybe she’s just acting to be cold to cover her feelings ……. But a little piece of my heart says that she doesn’t have any feelings at me …! I never see she’s blushing , even get nervous ! I like to see her smile n when she’s delighted .. she looks so cute ! she’s way cuter than the make over girls I met before … wait , am I in love !!??? NO WAY ! hmm but I still wondering who am I for her …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… maybe she’s too focus at her dream … to be a great singer …… till she get no chance to make friends ……. Maybe she’s just assuming me as her friend , that’s y she’s really happy when be with me ……. She’s completely different like the girls I’ve met before ………….. *look at other side n see the puzzles book* n what makes me amazed , she’s not chasing for my wealth …..

[YOUR POV]
Kim Jonghyun …………………………………………. He’s nice …….. maybe a bit pervert ~ I mean , his style when talking with me is like he’s trying to flirt with me … maybe its just me thinking like that …. but he never act more than that ….. hmm he loves smirking ………… I don’t know y but he keeps smirking at me .. :/ he doesn’t care abt my status as a poor girl (u thought Hyun is sincere with u) ……. I have to admit he’s really good-looking ♥ ! but luckily I still can resist it~ :p hmm ………………….. 1st day starting the mission , FAILED …….. =.=’ ………… I completely forgot abt it when I keep choosing the books for him !! urgghhh !! I should’ve agree when he asked me to drive me home ! >.< urgghh ……….. never mind …………… there’re still 6 days more ………. I’ll work very hard till I get the teacher !!! woahhhh I’m SOOOOOO excited !!! GET READY FOR THE 2ND DAY !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment