Monday 9 April 2012

SHINee Series Imagine #3 By Edward / Edika [Kim Jonghyun Version] Chap #1

“Aaahhhhhhhhh~~” “okay , one more time”
“Aaahhhhhhhhh~~” right now , I’m in the vocal class .. my mood isn’t very good today … “YAAA PARK-AH !! DID U GET A PRACTICE OR NOT !!???? Y UR VOICE IS NO DIFFERENT LIKE THE TOADS AT MY HOUSE COMPOUND !!??? HOW ASHAMED I WAS FOR HAVING THE WORST VOCAL STUDENT !!” urgghhh !!! that voice again ….. not just me , all people in here r watching them … a girl with a …….TROLL …. I mean , her vocal teacher .. “uhh …. Mianhae .. mianhae Mera-sshi ….!” That girl reply that lion slowly while bowing many times .. seems like she gonna cry .. ahh ~ that lion’s name is Mera ?? I bet her full name must be Chi Mera [:: u can search for ‘chimera’ in Google Image] ! “HUHH ! JUST CRYING ! STUPID GIRL ! U CAN JUST KEEP UR TEARS CAUSE IT WON’T MOVE MY HEART EVEN AN INCH !! I THINK UR VOICE ISN’T ‘no different’ BUT ITS JUST SAME LIKE THE TOADS !!!” urgghhhh !!!!! really ruin my mood !! that Chimera …….! Wait , did I just see tears fell from that girl’s eyes ?? I can’t see her face clearly cause she keeps looking down to earth .. maybe she’s too scared to look at the chimera’s face … but my heart instinct strictly kinda force me to ………………. “YAA CHIMERA ! OF COURSE HER VOICE IS JUST SAME LIKE THE TOADS IN UR HOUSE COMPOUND CAUSE ALL THE TOADS THERE R INTERNATIONAL SINGERS IN THE TOADS RACE !” yeah ! that’s it ! only now , I can call myself as a member of SHINee !! hahaha ! wait , what the heck I’m doing right now ??? someone please tell me !!??? I stop n then I heard someone gasping right behind me .. “haa …. Haaa …… Mr … where r u going to take me …..?” ohh …. My …. GOD !! I just grab her hand n pull her away from that chimera ! n now , I think we just lost in town ….. where r we ?? “wait , is that Kim Jonghyun ???” I heard a whisper , I bet it must be Shawol or Blinger … quickly I pull the girl (idk her name yet) to a … what should I say …? Dark , quiet n ………..……………………. stinky … “err …. Mr ….. my hand …” ohh ! “mianhae ….!” I reply … I didn’t realize I still not releasing her hand yet ! “dae .. gwaenchana … how did u know Mera’s full name ??” ahh ~ so the real name of that chimera is ….. haha ! “err I just guessing ! I see she got no different like chimera …! Hmm …. So , what’s ur name ??” “my name is (ur name) … u must be ….” “Kim Jonghyun” I smile to her … “of SHINee” I continue n winks .. (ur name) …...…… hmm such a perfectt-- …. Wait ! wait ! wait ! did I just imagine to be marry with her just now !!!?????

No comments:

Post a Comment