Monday 16 April 2012

SHINee Series Imagine #3 By Edward / Edika [Kim Jonghyun Version] Chap #5

(u quickly run towards him n u r too happy till u kinda wanna jump into him n hug him but luckily u still got ur mind)
U : I thought u were leaving !
Hyun : *smirks n stands up in front of u –even though he’s a bit short but he still taller than u-* well ….. I was leaving but I need to get some books … *glance at the bookstore*
U : *also look at the bookstore n look at him back* u lie ! if u wanna buy books , y did u sit on the floor like just now ??? *pouts*
Hyun : hmm ……….. (in heart : aww she looks cute when she pouts ! >.< wait ! I . A M . A . P L A Y E R ! she’s just my next victim~ I’m not gonna lose my title as King of Player !) I don’t know what type of book suits my taste ……. So I think I need ur guide~ will u help me ?? *1st Tackling Tactic make a killer smile (but seems like it doesn’t work on u when u just nodded w/o feeling)*
U : ahh~ even me don’t know ur taste … but maybe I could help u by suggest some ……. Kaja ! *get into the bookstore*
Hyun : *followed u n keep looking down to hide his face n walk slowly to not get anyone’s attention*
U : *take an education book* err ……….. ya , Hyun-ah . do u like study ??? *hesitates*
Hyun : *get closer n whisper –to avoid people to recognize his voice- actually he’s trying to make u nervous* me ?? study ? well , *whisper softly at ur ear* No Way !
U : hmm dae ……. Just asking ! n don’t whisper at my ear , it’s gross . I can hear u even u whisper like usual ! *2nd Tackling Tactic whisper at girls’ ear to make ‘em heart beating (TOTALLY FAILED)* hmm ……….. *take a boy’s comic (comic for boys –no loving)* maybe u like to read comics ?? hmm ….. wanna try to read girls comic ??? *joking* haha !
Hyun : *be quiet cause he was pissed off when heard u say ‘gross’*
U : *weird n lift ur eyebrow* Hyun ??
Hyun : emm ……….. i would choose neither boys nor girls comics ….. I don’t like comics …………
U : ya , Hyun-ah …. Y r u seems upset ??? *seriously don’t know what u’ve did*
Hyun : hmm …… u really love to act innocent , huh ?? *feels annoy with ur acts*
U : o ?? w- wae ???
Hyun : urghh ….. nothing ! u just choose what u want !
U : huhh ? me ?? we’re looking for YOUR books ! not mine !
Hyun : gwaenchana . I’ll pick whatever u like … *look at other side*
U : hmm ……….? (in heart : what’s wrong with him ???)

No comments:

Post a Comment