Monday 6 February 2012

shinee passport





key:hya~~~ is that me??oh mgah! god! ke ke ke
ah~ the fashion diva is transform a lot since our debut
*blush* otoke~? i'm shy looking my old photo




Onew: I mIss My Old Face..~ ke ke ke
well i think i'm getting fat right~










taemin: well i think i the only one that did't have any transform
minho hyung hairis so long back then aren't you hyung! and u look wierdo 6-6






jjong: wa!! why my picture and onew hyung is the only one in big size... it's unfair :(
ke ke ke wa minho-gun u look like a girl on you passport
anyway our diva is't a diva back then..... (i'm going to died....)





minho: yah...~ stop talking about my picture!!!!
everyone face is weird and i still thinking why they told us to fold our hair back to our ear v.v

No comments:

Post a Comment